I am currently accepting a limited number of coaching clients.
I have a Ph.D. in clinical and counseling psychology (Utah State University, 2015), and close to 20 years of experience providing coaching support to individuals and couples who are either experiencing a religious faith crisis, in a mixed-faith marriage, and/or who are leaving their religious traditions.
In general, faith crisis and religious transitions coaching involves coaching across various domains including:
- Religious faith crises and transitions. This includes:
- Developing new approaches identity, purpose, morality, spirituality, and community after a religious transition.
- Learning to more effectively communicate with believing family and friends.
- Couples coaching wherein one or both are struggling with issues related to a religious transition, including:
- Dealing with differences in matters of faith.
- Improving emotional intimacy and strengthening the relationship after a religious transition.
- Raising healthy children after a religious transition.
- Effectively dealing with ecclesiastical leaders, ward/community members, and extended family and friends after a religious transition.
- Navigating an LGBT identity during and after a religious transition.
Rate: My coaching rate is $200/hour.
Payment: I accept cash, check, credit card, or paypal transactions as payment. Payments should be made in advance of the scheduled appointment unless otherwise arranged. I do not accept insurance claims.
To contact me, please email me at: email@example.com or text me at: (435) 881-5809.
Note: Coaching is NOT the same thing as psychotherapy. Before reaching out, please read this document to understand the main differences between psychotherapy and coaching.